Over the past seventeen years the attorneys at Peskin, Courchesne & Allen, P.C. have developed a thriving real estate practice. As the real estate market has changed over the years, so too have the skills and services provided by the PCA Law Real Estate Department.
The lawyers at Peskin, Courchesne & Allen, can assist buyers and sellers in traditional purchase and sales of residential and commercial properties. We also have special programs for first time home buyers, investors purchasing bank owned properties or REO properties, and short sale properties.
Realtors and lenders refer their clients to the lawyers at Peskin, Courchesne & Allen for our professional approach to real estate transactions and our understanding of their clients’ needs. They stay with us because of the personal care and attention to detail we apply to every case and transaction.
We represent clients in all types of commercial and residential real estate projects and handle issues involving:
- Residential Transactions – purchases, sales, and refinances
- Commercial Transactions – purchases, sales, and refinances
- Condominiums – purchases, sales, and refinances
- Real Estate Litigation – including condominium litigation
- Housing cooperatives
- Receiverships – Including the representation of Receivers
- Short sales and workouts
- Realty trusts
- Bank owned property / REO Property
To discuss a real estate matter, please contact Attorney Nyles L. Courchesne.