The lawyers at Peskin, Courchesne & Allen understand the needs of small business and partnerships. We can guide businesses and individuals through the registration process and continue to provide legal services for all phases of business transactions.
Formation of –
- Limited Liability Partnerships – MA allows partnerships to register with the Massachusetts Corporations Division and limit the personal liability of partners while the partnership is registered in Massachusetts.
- Limited Partnerships.
- General Partnerships
The lawyers at Peskin, Courchesne & Allen can explain the benefits and drawbacks of each form of partnerships and how partners can limit personal liability for debts, torts or contracts. The Formation of a partnership can help your organization or business adapt for the future. Our office will assist businesses in filing the legal paperwork necessary to register a partnership. We explain registration requirements to our clients and can explain how to remain in compliance with Massachusetts registration requirements. Our office can also help established partnerships make any necessary amendments or withdraw from registration in Massachusetts.
We offer the following services:
- Dissolution or “corporate divorces”
- Buy, sell and redemption agreements
- Non-competition agreements, including litigation to enforce
- The drafting and negotiation of severance agreements
- Negotiation of credit transactions and commercial financing
- Partnership Agreements
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Contract disputes
- Corporate litigation-including Partnership Disputes
- Prevailing Wage litigation
- Employment and Labor litigation
- Disputes concerning Unfair Business Practices
- Private Notes for Commercial Financing
- Purchase of Commercial Real Estate by the Partnership
- Review of Commercial Mortgages and Loans
- Drafting of Mortgages and Loans
- Disputes concerning Property Insurance protection
- Negligence Litigation
Attorney Judd L. Peskin has the experience necessary to represent partnerships of different sizes, needs and industries, in Springfield and throughout Massachusetts. His experience in the business world – as president of a manufacturing company and strategy consultant for Accenture (formerly Arthur Andersen consulting) – gives him a rare and valued perspective in dealing with commercial matters. To discuss a partnership-related matter, please contact Attorney Judd L. Peskin via email or by telephone at 413-734-1002.